Sizzling Romance...Small Towns
Simply Irresistible

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lucky 7 - I'm sharing from my Welcome To Redemption wip!



I've been tagged for Lucky 7 by Stacey Joy Netzel,
author of the thrilling, fast-paced romantic suspense, Lost in Italy.



The rules:




  • Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP

  • Go to Line 7

  • Copy down the next seven lines/sentences and post them
    on your blog

  • Tag 7 authors and let them know



So, here are 7 lines from my WIP (coming soon!), Never
Let Me Go
: Book 7, Welcome To Redemption series:



Hannah warmed at the compliment. “Thanks. I’ve been watching the Food Network religiously for years, so I suppose I’ve picked up a few skills. You know what they say about practice.”



“If you were any more perfect you’d be sporting a halo.”



When Hannah cocked a brow, Chase chuckled. “I didn’t mean to make it sound like—”



“Like I’m some kind of angel?” she teased. “If that’s what you think, Sheriff, then you don’t know me at all.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



And the amazing authors I'm tagging are:



1. Norah Wilson



2. KyAnn Waters



3. Amber Leigh Williams



4. Melissa Bradley



5. Edie Ramer



6. Sandra K. Marshall



7. Laura Breck





Thanks for reading!



~ Donna Marie Rogers




4 comments:

  1. Donna, great 7 lines! I actually did this on someone else's blog recently. These happened to be short, punchy lines, darn it.

    I don't know when I'll blog next. I'm working hard trying to finish my book before RT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, Edie, and thanks for checking out my 7 lines. Write, write, write! And have a fabulous time at RT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great exchange, Donna! Can't wait for the rest of the book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm sorry I'm very, very late in responding, I'm getting ready to move and things are crazed.

    My current WIP is in its infancy, so let me hold on to this until I get a bit further along.

    ReplyDelete